Hello, fellow travel bloggers!
As traveling can be quite costly, we will surely need some extra income to fund both our passions.
The good news is we have the opportunity to generate revenue from our sites through
TravelBook.ph’s Blogger Affiliate Program.
“TravelBook.ph is an online hotel booking service dedicated to offering great value hotel booking for every Juan.”
Travelers get to choose from TravelBook Ph’s various selection of Philippine hotels and resorts located in Baguio, Batangas, Bohol, Boracay, Cebu, Davao, Laguna, Metro Manila, Palawan, Pampanga, Tagaytay, Zambales, and more options to come as they add other Philippine destinations.
Travelers opt for TravelBook for Philippine destinations because of the following reasons:
- Ease of Use – They can either book online or via their call center at (632) 662-1111.
- Convenience – TravelBook Ph offers different payment options such as via credit card, bank deposit, over-the-counter (OTC) banking, or bayad center.
- Customer Service – Their questions can be accommodated and they can receive booking assistance just by calling.
Learn more about TravelBook Ph by checking out their site: http://travelbook.ph/.
Earning is EASY as 1-2-3
1st Step: SIGN UP
Anyone who actually has a website can apply for TravelBook.ph’s Blogger Affiliate Program. However, travel bloggers like us have quite an advantage since we have some readers who need an accommodation to also experience the destination we wrote about. So, yes, I highly encourage you to sign up. It’s absolutely FREE, quick and easy.
- Start by going to this http://affiliate.travelbook.ph/ and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Just fill up their online registration form and submit together with an attached scanned copy of your valid I.D.
- Wait for five (5) working days for registration to be approved.
2nd Step: USE PROMOTIONAL TOOLS
TravelBook has three kinds of promotional tools for us.
I honestly prefer using this the most because of its stand-out appearance.This helps generate clicks when placed in a relevant content.
For instance, my partner wrote about a unique restaurant in Pampanga so we placed a banner for Pampanga Hotels.
You may see the actual blog post in this link.
2. Hotel Ad Links
This one is the simplest one to use since you can put any word and put a link to any TravelBook area or hotel. Yes, just like what I did in that sentence.
3. Search Widget
I actually want to utilize this promotional tool. Unfortunately, the code doesn’t work on our site. I think Java is needed to make it work. At least, we have the banner and the ad link options to earn.
3rd Step: EARN COMMISSION
We can get up to 65% commission rate per transaction. Well, once we get a commission, we have to note that we need to at least earn PhP 2, 000 before withdrawing the money. I don’t think we’ll have a hard time reaching that amount so long as we utilize the promotional tools with good techniques.
Overall, with TravelBook Ph’s great online booking platform and Blogger affiliate program, earning for us is easy as 1-2-3.