I love anything potato! Thus, I’m taking over the food category for the meantime. I just want to rave about our new discovery, the Gold Stack PH Honey Butter Potato Chips.
HOW WE DISCOVERED IT
Gold Stack PH was among the brands we discovered at the recently held Blogapalooza Horizons. The Honey Butter Chips was truly presented in an interesting game.
Bloggers who participate in their game will have the opportunity to take home a can of Gold Stack PH potato chips. In order to win, the blogger has to knock down all the empty Gold Stack PH cans within one minute.
The catch: The air from the balloon to be inflated will be used to topple the cans from its place.
Although a hand pump was provided, it was really challenging. We had a difficult time in winning the game. Minute-to-Win-It feels!
We had the opportunity to watch Mitzi of mitzijonelle.wordpress.com play the game. We were in awe of her. She made the game look so easy. Congratulations on bringing home a Gold Stack PH potato chips, Mitzi!
WHY I LOVE IT
This is the main reason why I love it. Well, I have to admit. It tasted strange for me at my first bite as I never tasted something quite like it in a potato chip. However, after several chips, my taste buds adjusted to the taste and I FELL IN LOVE with it. Don’t worry! Lloyd is not jealous. He feels the same way.
Yes, the honey and butter combination are usually found in pancakes. Put in potato chips, it makes a unique tasting snack!
Gold Stack PH got the perfect combination of salty and sweet in their Honey Butter potato chips. In fact, when I made a colleague try it (Hi, Mr. Carlo Yabyabin! ). He still asked for more. Now, my Gold Stack PH potato chips is gone. Consumed until the last bit!
I can totally see myself snacking on this on our future road trips and flights.
The chips is thicker than a Pringles-cut, but still crispy. This makes me think that every munch of it is worth it.
NO TRANS FAT
Gold Stack PH doesn’t have trans fat. Thus, I don’t need to fear that my LDL “bad” cholesterol (heart disease contributor) will be raised. It’s a guilt-free addicting snack!
HOW TO GET IT
1) ORDER ONLINE
Gold Stack PH ships door to door. All you have to do is fill up their order form or viber/text them at 0917 866 0912.
If you choose this option, expect your delicious Honey Butter potato chips to arrive 1-2 days for within Metro Manila and 2-3 days for Provinces.
2) SHOP FROM 70 STORES NATIONWIDE
– METRO MANILA –
- Shoppers Mart – 627 T. Pinpin St., cor. Ongpin St., Binondo, Manila.
- Eng Ho Bakeshop (3 branches)
- 789 Banawe St., Brgy. St. Peter, Quezon City
- 628 T. Alonzo St., Sta. Cruz, Manila
- 351 CM Recto St., cor P. Guevarra, San Juan
- Super Duck Modern Tea Shop – 2nd Flr., SM Cyberwest, EDSA cor. West Ave., Brgy. Bungad, Quezon City (near SM North Edsa).
- Lucky 7 Super Store – 789-791 Ongpin St., Binondo, Manila (beside Salazar Bakery).
- Jili Mart ( 桔子超市 ) – Commercial Unit 9 Tower 2, The Linear Makati, Mayapis St., cor. Yakal St., Makati City (beside The Collective).
- 13 Ubay St. Comfort Dining (Restaurant) – 13 Ubay St., Sta. Mesa Heights, Quezon City (near Banawe).
- Nanuri Korean Grocery – Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Sct. Fernandez, Laging Handa, Diliman, Quezon City (beside Chili’s and right across MESA restaurant)
- Diao Eng Chay (DEC) – 203 Wilson St., Greenhills, San Juan (beside Alex III restaurant).
- NOVO Supermarket – Unit 1333 – 1332, Juan Luna St., 58 Zone 5 Tondo, Manila.
- MANN HANN – 233 J. Abad Santos St., Little Baguio, San Juan.
- Purity Supermarket – Purity Bldg., 340 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Brg. Don Manual, Quezon City (cor. Cordillera St.).
- Green Mart Korean Grocery – 97 Mother Ignacia St., South Triangle, Quezon City.
- JASH Mart – SG42 Suki Market, Mayon St., cor. N-Roxas, Quezon City.
- Garcia’s Supermart – 274 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Damayang Lagi, Quezon City (right across Trinity University of Asia).
– VISAYAS & MINDANAO –
- Prince Hypermart (18 branches)
- Cebu- ARGAO, DAANBANTAYAN, DANAO, MC BRIONES
- Bacolod- HINIGARAN (SOON)
- Negros Oriental- BAYAWAN, TANJAY
- Negros Occidental- SAGAY, SILAY
- Biliran- NAVAL
- Leyte- BAYBAY
- Agusan del Sur- BAYUGAN, PROSPERIDAD (SOON)
- Agusan del Norte- CABADBARAN
- Misamis Oriental- GINGOOG
- Misamis Occidental- OROQUIETA
- Surigao del Sur- BISLIG, TANDAG
- KCC Mall of Marbel
- General Paulino Santos Dr, Koronadal City, South Cotabato.
- NOVO Supermarket (11 branches)
- Camarines Norte- DAET
- Bicol- SORSOGON
- Albay- TABACO
- Misamis Occidental- OROQUIETA
- Cotabato City- MIDSAYAP, COTABATO
- Pangasinan- ALAMINOS
- PALAWAN- Malvar Street
- Eastern Samar- GUIUAN
- Nueva Vizcaya- SOLANO
- LCC Supermarket (18 branches)
- Lagonoy Supermarket – National Road, Lagonoy, Camarines Sur, 4425.
- Gubat Expressmart– Zuleta St., Gubat, Sorsogon, 4710.
- Naga Supermarket VLA– Maharlika Highway, cor Villa Grande Ave, Naga City, 4400.
- Ligao Supermarket2– Centro Pob. Bagumbayan, Mckinley St., Ligao City, 4504.
- Labo LCC Market Plus– Labo Com1 Complex Building, Brgy. Pinya, Poblacion, Labo, Camarines Norte, 4604.
- Naga Supermarket FLX – Felix Plazo St., Naga City, 4400.
- Naga Expressmart – Magsaysay Ave., Naga City, 4400.
- Iriga Supermarket – Highway 1, Zone 2, San Francisco, Iriga City, 4431.
- Masbate Expressmart – Quezon St., Brgy, Centro, Masbate City, 5400.
- Legazpi Expressmart ALB3 – Washington Drive, Legazpi City, 4500.
- Masbate Supermarket – Zurbito St., Masbate City, 5400.
- Legazpi Supermarket CTC – Quezon Avenue, Legazpi City, 4500.
- Legaspi Supermarket – Penaranda St., Legaspi City, 4500.
- Polangui Supermarket – National Road, Brgy. Ubaliw, Polangui, Albay, 4506.
- Daraga Supermarket – Corner Rizal & Regidor St. Market Site, Daraga, Albay, 4501.
- Sorsogon Supermarket – Magsaysay St., Sorsogon City, 4700.
- Tabaco Expressmart – Ziga Avenue, Tabaco City, 4511.
- Tabaco Supermarket – Ziga Avenue, Tabaco City, 4511.
- Alturas Supermarket Corporation (6 branches)
- Alturas Supermarket– Binting St., Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
- Colonnade Supermarket– Colon St., Cebu City.
- Island City Mall (Grocery)- Dao-Dampas District, Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
- Mandaue Selling Area– Mandaue City.
- Plaza Marcela– Pamaong cor. Belderol Streets, Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
- Talibon Supermarket– Talibon Commercial Center, Poblacion Talibon, Bohol.
REASONABLE OR NOT?
For its unique taste and absence of trans fat, I really find it reasonable especially that it’s just priced at PhP 90 (or USD 1.92) /can. They even have a bundle promo:
- Buy 3 for PhP 260 (or USD 5.56)
- Buy 4 for PhP 345 (or USD 7.38)
- Buy 5 for PhP 420 (or USD 8.98)
- 1 Dozen for PhP 1,020 (or USD 21.82)
- 2 Dozens for PhP 2, 040 (or USD 43.63)
Yes, it may not be available in major supermarkets in Metro Manila. We’ll also have to shoulder shipping fees if we opt for door-to-door delivery. However, its price more than makes up for it. I think it will become pricier when its widely sold unless they can minimize their cost of production.
Overall, I highly recommend you to try the reasonable Gold Stack PH Honey Butter potato chips.
Gold Stack PH
Viber/SMS: 0917 866 0912 (Globe)