If you don’t know where to bring your “balikbayan” family or foreign friends this coming Christmas and/or a place to have a reunion or simply where to feast on Christmas dishes, you should definitely consider Guevarra’s Restaurant.
I recently had been to Guevarra’s Restaurant, a 1920’s ancestral house turned into a restaurant. Its picturesque garden, wide staircase, and walls, as you can see in the photos, have Christmas decor that will make one feel at home and really jolly this Christmas season.
The restaurant can seat up to two hundred (200) people so it also can be a great venue for a Christmas party.
P.S. Before you read any further, this isn’t the usual food blog post that you see from us because I, Me-An, am the only one who was able to try this out.
Celebrity Chefs Roland and Jackie Laudico, a husband and wife tandem, created the following dishes for everyone to enjoy on top the year-round dishes that Guevarra’s restaurant offers:
CHRISTMAS CHICKEN LIVER PARFAIT
CHRISTMAS MACARONI SALAD
EMBOTIDO LASAGNA ROLL
ROAST TURKEY WITH CORNMEAL STUFFING
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS PUDDING
CHRISTMAS SUMAN FRUITCAKE
Although you may think that Guevarra’s interior is a bit intimidating with its classy interior and hanged plates with praises and dedications of celebrities who visited the place, don’t be!
• Chef Laudico • Guevarra’s rates are really reasonable.
- Weekday Lunch (Mon. to Fri.) – PhP 399 + 12% VAT (or 8.31 USD).
- Weekday Dinner (Mon. to Thurs.) – PhP 499 + 12% VAT (or 10.40 USD).
- Weekend Lunch & Dinner (Includes Fri. to Sun. Dinner) – PhP 599 + 12% VAT (or 12.48 USD).
387 P. Guevarra Corner Argonne Street, Addition Hills, San Juan City.
Operating Hours: 11:00AM to 2:00PM for lunch and 7:30PM to 10:00PM for dinner.
For reservations, please call 705-1811, 705-1874 or +63 917 311 2222.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
How to join in 3 simple steps:
- Like the Facebook post.
- Tag in the comment section of the Facebook post the family member or friend you want to come with you in the comment section AND state which among Guevarra’s Christmas dishes you would like to try and why? | Ex. I want to try the Embotido Lasagna Roll with (your friend) because it’s not the usual lasagna. |
- You need to like our Facebook page to validate your entry.
Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway is open to Metro Manila residents only.
- The 1 winner of TWO (2) GUEVARRA’S BUFFET PASSES will be drawn by an online random picker tool and will be announced on Oct. 25, 2016 which is exactly the 60th day before Christmas.
- Deadline of joining the giveaway is Oct. 24 at 12 midnight.
- This is in no way administered with Guevarra’s Restaurant.
- By joining, entrants confirm that they are 13+ years of age.