I always have an affinity with islands from our country’s islands to as far as Guam and other countries’ beaches ever since I was a teenager.
Thus, when Blogapalooza partnered with the Marianas Visitors Authority (My Marianas PH) to give an opportunity of a lifetime to travel bloggers. I didn’t have second thoughts in grabbing this chance to get wonderfully lost in Northern Mariana Islands.
Nothing excites me more as a travel blogger than setting foot in a new place, experiencing its sights and wonders, and blogging about it for everyone to know.
After following Blogapalooza and My Marianas PH’s social media accounts and double checking that I’m registered in www.b2i.ph (we pre-registered in the recent Blogapalooza), I made a thorough research about Northern Mariana Islands to come up with a creative slogan. I had difficulty in choosing what to suggest as Northern Mariana Islands is a colorful destination for vacation trips. It has cultural and historical attractions, tropical jungles, great beaches and from what I read, friendly people.
Seeing the photos taken there, the initial creative slogans I’ve thought of were the following:
- UNLOCK PARADISE SECRETS – Well, not many people still know of Northern Mariana Islands and I think it’s a paradise that should be unlocked.
- JETSET TO FAB-OHHH-LOUSNESS – I think Northern Mariana Islands are fabulous that it can make any visitor say ohhh with either amazement or relaxation.
- EXPERIENCE THE ENDURING CHARM – Northern Mariana Islands endured everything that happened in the past and eventually acquired a charm that must be experienced. The charm also of their beautiful beaches endures.
- COLOR YOUR JOURNEY – As the diverse people in Northern Mariana Islands are friendly, visitors interacting with them will have a colorful journey in life.
I hope no one copies these slogans even if I intentionally submitted my suggestion late as those can also be chosen too. Anyway, the slogan that I liked the most to suggest is simple but it encapsulates my feeling in seeing Northern Mariana Islands. I think a slogan should be something that can be easily remembered too.
Making hashtags for it are fairly easy too.
Indeed, I was mesmerized with everything Northern Mariana Islands has to offer. One particular place of it that mesmerized me was the Mañagaha Island that is located on the West Coast of Saipan. There are a lot of activities to do there and one of it is an activity that I want to tick off my bucket list which is none other than WINDSURFING. I’m not exactly a great swimmer, but this seems really fun to me.
Finally, I want to take with me three of my closest friends, Alekhin Chua, Patricia Mae Uy and Michael Gan to Northern Mariana Islands. These are what I want us to do in islands of Saipan, Tinian, and Rota.
- Enjoy the stunning blue water of Mañagaha Island.
- Stop at the Bird Island lookout area.
- Visit the Last Command Post Park.
- Ride a glass bottom boat at Saipan lagoon.
- Visit Suicide Cliff and Banzai Cliff.
- See the House of Taga latte stones.
- Snorkel in Tachogna Beach.
- Check out the Atomic Bomb Pits used in WWII.
- Swim in a natural swimming hole.
- Visit the Bird Sanctuary.
- See the Mochong latte stones.
- Visit the Marianas Trench Museum.
- See the Wedding Cake mountain.
So, this is all of it. I really pray to be able to visit and be mesmerized in Northern Mariana Islands. Cheers to you for reading this post. Hope this piqued your interest to visit Saipan, Tinian, and Rota.